Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Canada Day Long Weekend!

We will be at Art in the Open this weekend, on Saturday, June 30.  As mentioned before, we are only at the market this year part time (boo hoo) because of my little bundle of joy that should be coming any day now (well, in about 2-3 weeks!).  As it is my first, I figured I couldn't multi task just yet; make soap, do the market and take care of a new born (although I am sure there are tons of moms out there who do!).  I will wait until I get into my groove.

On another note, I have been seriously thinking of the direction that I want to take Pura Vida in, and I am considering selling wholesale loaves of soap and getting into private labelling.  Loaves will be more cost effective and will also allow other small businesses such as spas, bed and breakfasts and boutique shops to have their own private line.  As I hammer out some details about this new focus and plan I will be sure to update my website. 

Also, in preparation of my little ones arrival, I have made some new soap scents (in addition to our popular Spiced Mandarin and Hard Candy), which will be added shortly to the website and be available for purchase at the market (with my limited time left there), as well as a new lip balm.

Finally, you can now find our products in WATERDOWN, at Rustic and Refined Interiors, http://rusticandrefinedinteriors.com/.  If you happen to be in the area this long weekend, check out ribfest (yum!) and the store - which has a gorgeous harvest table that I will have to make mine once I move!  Rustic and Refined Interiors also features numerous other artisan's creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment