Sunday, November 10, 2013

Meet my neighbours at the Hamilton Market

I have to say that I look forward every weekend going to the market, not only because I am meeting new people and repeat customers, but because I get entertained by my two neighbours, Sharon and Peter and his wife (who was not there yesterday - we missed her!).  Peter does custom t-shirts and it is hard not to make a purchase from him every Saturday that I am there!  Check out his Hammer t-shirts - they are a big hit with super reasonable prices.  Then there is my other neighbour - the super talented Sharon, who does one of a kind art work on glass and tiles.  All three of us are ready for you to come by and do some Christmas shopping!

https://www.facebook.com/sharonsartiquities


www.puravidaspaahh.com/store

1 comment:

  1. That's great Caroline. Thanks very much for posting the picture. The blog is awesome. Good luck at your other events. Thanks, Peter.

    ReplyDelete